Wednesday, May 26, 2010

happiness is...

This picture:
Why you might ask? Well, there are several reasons why this seemingly boring picture brings me happiness. First of all, that pink sticky note is a self-portrait that my co-worker made for me. Looks just like me, don't you think? So that represents me now. Then the blue sticky note represents me in the future. Ok, probably not...but it was wishful thinking. Just a little motivational code to get me through the days. And then below the blue sticky note {and barely visible} is a fortune I received a week or so ago inside my fortune cookie. It reads, "Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded." Man I sure hope that is true! But honestly, the thing that makes me the most happy is that there are a plethora of pink things around my computer. And pink just makes me happy. Seriously folks, just go with me on this one. I haven't blogged in forever and am just grasping at straws trying to figure out what to blog about...

2 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

Its good enough for me, I have been waiting for an update and I think this is great...I feel Like I started blogging right when u decided to slow down, oh well, Just keep in touch.

jessi said...

You know what makes me happy? Singing Alayna Alayna, La la la la la la! I love you girl!