Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Danny

This post is dedicated to my pal Danny. I promised him that I would write a blog all about him and leave it up the whole time I was in Utah so everyone could see just how special he is. But...I changed my mind. So the rest of this blog will be about the good times I had at the Temple lights with my gal pals on Monday.

The Branch headed to the temple to see the lights and to listen to a high school choir performance. You may find this hard to believe, but it was freezing cold. I am sure you have all noticed that a huge winter storm is blowing through the US, and Monday just happened to be our day to get it. It rained most of the day and the wind chill was bitter cold. So we didn't feel like sitting on wet, cold chairs and decided to stand during the concert. After about 20 minutes we got bored. So the camera came out and the pictures below are the result:











I had a ton of fun hangin' out with Daja, Stephanie, Sandy, Tawnya and Priscilla. I love my branch and I love Temple lights!

So now I am off to see my friends in Utah. I am so freaking excited to see them! I am just sad that I am still suffering from my never-ending cold and that I will be surrounded by so much cold while I am there. Oh well. It will be worth it! I will catch up to you next week...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how you wrote about Danny! Just like you promised! The temple pics are so fun too! What a fun time!

Amy Piller said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrw!!