Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekly Wonderment

I know, I am a lame blogger these days. But I have a good excuse: I am too busy playing and enjoying the single life! Woohoo! And what's even more lame is I actually updated my blog a few days ago, and not many people have commented or probably even looked at it. I guess people have given up on me...

But don't give up! I am here!

To avoid lameness in the future I am implementing a new blog segment (if you will) called Weekly Wonderment. You see, it all started when I had a game night at my house. My dear friend left her game at my house, I opened the box, laughed for atleast an hour reading the cards, and then decided that it would be fun to post some of these things on my blog. The game is called Would You Rather. I know atleast one other person has done something like this on their blog, but I am gonna copy and do it too! So every week I am gonna post a little off-the-wall question, and I want you ALL to participate. This way you will come back to my blog more often (I hope) and then I won't seem so lame to you. Right?

So here goes...

In honor of my single life (and possibly hinting to my previous post)...Would you rather...

date a person who is constantly humming
-or-
someone who repeats everything you just said?

6 comments:

Mari said...

The humming would be way less annoying!

Stephanie said...

I vote humming! That would be much more bearable!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Humming beats out repeating for sure...Zach is constantly singing and whistling and thats almost like the humming thing, and it has it's moments of annoying but I don't mind it, although occasionally I say ok enough and now Alyda hears it and says ok dad, Enough!

Amy Piller said...

Humming for sure, can't stand someone repeating everything I say!

jessi said...

I tried to see your previous post (like when it came out) but when I clicked on the link it didnt come up!

ps humming

tawnya said...

i think i would go with someone who repeats everything i say. this way i know he is listening.