Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Utah

Every December I like to take a little trip to Utah to see family and friends...and also to experience a little "white" before Christmas. I had a great time on my vacation! My favorite moments were as follows:

My dad and I took a drive to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session. I hadn't been to the Salt Lake Temple since I first went through in April, so it was great to actually understand what was going on this time so I could more fully take it in. It is such a beautiful temple!!! After our session we ate dinner in the temple cafeteria and then strolled along Temple Square to see the amazing Christmas lights. It truly was magical!
The other highlight of the trip was seeing my adorable friends! Every year when I come they make a special effort to get together and have a Christmas party while I am in town. It was so good to see them and their families. I love these girls so much!

And finally, I LOVED spending time with my family and this little cutie:

Until next time, Utah...

2 comments:

jessi said...

It was so fun to have you here! Miss you and hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Cara said...

Oh I just love the SLC Temple during Christmas time. While I really did miss you bunches I am glad you had a great time with your friends :)
I say next trip is a UT roadtrip???