Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mad Libs Fun

I mentioned in my last post that I got a giant book of Mad Libs for Christmas. The book has brought many a laugh (or atleast it did the one time I used it), so I thought it would be fun to break it out again and share a little laughter with you.

Here is where you come in: The first person to read this will be the person who gets to participate. I repeat, only one person needs to leave a comment with their answers. I will then include your answers and share your Mad Lib with the world (aka my blog readers).

Before getting started, let me just remind you of a few things:

a NOUN is the name of a person, place, or thing. Sidewalk, umbrella, bridle, bathtub and nose are nouns.

When I ask for a PLURAL, it means more than one. For example, cat pluralized is cats.

an ADJECTIVE describes something or somebody. Lumpy, soft, ugly, messy, and short are adjectives.

Ready? Ok! Be the first person to leave a comment with the following and I will then post your Mad Lib:

Plural Noun x5
Person in Room x2
Noun x4
Adjective x5
Part of Body
Part of Body Plural x2
Number

{HAVE FUN}

1 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

me me me me me!!! I get to play!!

5 plural nouns:
pickles
radiators
peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches
spiderwebs
deer

2 people in the room:
Jose
Jose Jr.


4 nouns:
nostril
tape dispensor
trophy
diaper

5 adjectives:
slimy
gritty
slippery
cracked
lumpy

a body part:
weenis (the flabby skin on your elbow)

2 plural body parts:
tonsils
knuckles

a number:
17