Wednesday, March 25, 2009

seriously

no, i am serious! you HAVE to check out my sis-in-law's blog (link in post below)...especially today because she has the greatest post about my leg trauma. classic!

by the way, i am so freaking busy at work that i don't have time to check the internet or blog anymore. i am still alive, just missing in action. i haven't checked any blogs (except my sis-in-law) for weeks! i am so out of the loop! besides, i got a new computer at work, so all of my blogs that were once saved in my favorites are no longer there. i have to find all my friends again...

just so you know, i started my diet for the 5 millionth time. so far so good. i put on massive amounts of weight in the last 9 months, so it's high time i get back to where i was and progress even further. happiness awaits me i just know it!

ok, i feel like i have more to say, but at this very moment my mind is blank. i promise to update again very soon...or as soon as i can.

{have a great day!}

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I have been keeping up on your cruise adventure through your sis in law don't you worry! How is the roomate search going?

Amy Piller said...

I totally understand your bad attitude beleive me I have one sometimes too. Love you girl!