Friday, September 4, 2009

freaky

So, the other day I had this crack smokin' dream. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one was so real and psycho I couldn't help but think about it all day. You know that freaky Chucky doll?

Yep, that's the one. He was in my dream. Except he was not a small child, he was an adult Chucky doll. And he was my teacher. And, for obvious reasons, I didn't care for him much. I entered the classroom, which consisted of several bunkbeds lining the sides of a small warehouse. Apparently we were having a class sleepover. Lucky for me, Chucky the teacher was not sleeping with us. But as he was exiting the classroom/warehouse I decided to throw a soccer ball at him. He didn't turn around, in fact he acted as if nothing had happened and just kept walking. Just then, my classmates formed a circle and began saying that whoever threw the soccer ball at the teacher was going to pay (apparently no one saw me do it). I was a little frightened, but not too scared. I found a bunkbed to rest my weary head on and started falling asleep. I was on the top bunk mind you. Just as I was falling asleep I felt someone pull my leg, pulling me off of the top bunk and onto a different bottom bunk (the bunk below the teachers' bunk). Guess who was my classmate that did that to me?

It was Katherine Heigl. Strange, I know. She was doing it more as a joke, but the fact that I now had to sleep on the same bunk as my teacher (even though he was not there at the time) did frighten me a little. I tried falling asleep, but as I was doing so I felt someone breathe into my ear (and I really felt it in real life too). FREAKY!!! Just then I woke up, totally expecting to see Chucky standing over me. I seriously threw my arm out to smack him, but ended up smacking my pillow instead. My heart was racing. I looked all over my room, thinking someone had to be in there...afterall, I did just feel someone breathe into my ear...

Luckily, no one was there. And thinking about it now, I attribute the breeze on my ear to my ceiling fan. Needless to say, once I calmed down and tried to fall back asleep, all I could picture was a freaky Chucky doll hanging down from the top bunk, staring me right in the eye. How do our brains come up with these things??

I-N-S-A-N-E
Here's to hoping none of my blogging friends have to experience Chucky in their dreams...

4 comments:

Kevin said...

That's insane in the membrane.

Marianne and Matt said...

Now we will all have insane dreams, thanks to that pic of the Chucky doll!

Amy Piller said...

that is scary!!!

Lindsey and Zach said...

oooooo I hate that picture. Just wanted to drop a note to my long lost friend Alayna and say Hi, I miss you and think of you all the time. Sorry I have not been bloggin forever. I try!!!