Tuesday, September 22, 2009

whY?

It is no big surprise that I love me some football. But mostly I just love me some BYU football. The first two games of the season were spectacular. But the game on Saturday vs. Florida State was a bit painful to watch. Again I ask myself the question:

However, there is some good news! As painful as the game was to watch, I could not keep my eyes off of the screen. And this is the reason why:
Blogging world, meet Christian Ponder. The Quarterback of Florida State. Not only is he dreamy, but he is freaking talented as well. He KILLED our defense and he won my heart! You are number one in my book baby.

You are welcome to come to Arizona anytime...

2 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

We still need to talk Layns, I will call you tonight...I don't know if you will get this message but I will try to call you anyway.

Amy Piller said...

I actually love me some football these days too although not so much of the BYU football, lol. Actually I watched that game and was cheering for them and was sad that it didn't work out!