Saturday, October 15, 2011

monday night madness

For the longest time my friends and I have been having what we like to call "Monday Night Madness." Basically we go to Family Home Evening at the church each Monday night from 7:30 until about 9:30, then after we get together and play. In the early beginnings of Monday Night Madness we would stay up until 3am-ish just playing around, etc. Well lately our Monday nights have been pretty lackluster, and we just watch a movie and/or talk. While I love just doing those things too, I miss the good old days of getting crazy. So this last Monday I decided to have the girls come over to my house and I pulled out my box of Halloween costumes.

And then we pulled out the camera.

The following pictures make me smile:


It was a great night and I hope to have many more like it! It feels good to be a freak again and there is not a better feeling than laughing so hard you cry! Thanks for the fun night girls!


{keep 'em coming}

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

cute posts! I love cute little tote...your so crafty!

Emily Stradling said...

Dear Alayna,
I think we need to have some kind of approval process before posting pictures of me, lets just say if I look I'm on drugs don't post it! It was a fun night though, and our group pictures are to die for!

Emily Stradling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessi said...

love the costumes!