Friday, October 14, 2011

more craftiness

I have been in such a crafty mood lately it almost makes me sick! All I think about is sewing or making things for people...which is a good thing, but it makes it that much harder to actually do my work at work! Haha.



Well, ever since I got my new calling at church, I knew that I needed a new tote to carry my plethora of books and supplies in. I saw several handmade totes on Pinterest and decided that I would make one. I knew that my tote needed to be something that would match with anything, and since I wear mostly black and brown to church, I found some neutral colors and got to work. And this is the end result:What do you think? Are you as in love with it as I am?! I bought a pack of 3 totes, so if anyone wants one, I'm your girl!


{I am an official bag lady}

4 comments:

jessi said...

I want one! How much?

Cara said...

I need to learn how to make a bow/rosette. We NEED craft night ASAP!!!

tiare said...

OMH (oh my heck)! This is SO DANG CUTE!!! And I really appreciate the fact that you mixed the black and brown because that is totally my Sunday wardrobe!

Amy Piller said...

Stinking cute!!!!