Monday, January 11, 2010

today

I feel like crap today, but I am a happy girl. Why? Because my Cardinals won last night! How fun would it be if the Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl again this year?! It's a big if...but it would be phenomenal!!!

Go Cards!!!

*the diet is going extremely well

*the date was ok

*Saturday night was amazing (movie with the girls, games with the boys)

*I made it through the world's hardest lesson and all of my songs without many mistakes on Sunday

*I am wearing the Snuggie today


So besides not feeling well...life is good.

3 comments:

jessi said...

I need some details of the date :)
I'm glad everything is going well!!!

Amy Piller said...

Love you girl! we need to talk I need some of your good happy attitude to rub off on me. I have been about the opposite for awhile and it is killing me!

Emily said...

love the update! I can see your smile through reading your happy words. LOVE YA