Thursday, June 3, 2010

analyze this

*I had a dream last night that I abducted a small boy. Except it wasn't me...I was a creepy old man, who drove a beater van. There were several people around me at the time and I was making what I was about to do very obvious. I got out of my car and started pushing around oxygen tanks, then just went up to the kid and grabbed him, helping him get inside one of the tanks. I woke up this morning pretty disturbed. Why did I dream that?! I have no inner desires to abduct a child. Sometimes the brain is a curious wonder...

*My birthday is rapidly approaching. A little bit quicker than I would like. I am getting old...100 years old to be exact (according to one friend who shall remain nameless). Right. But seriously, this is causing me a little bit of stress. I don't like the age I am turning. I don't like the situation I am in at this particular age. I wonder if things will ever happen for me or if I am just destined to be alone. Trust me, this is not a cry for help. I am not lonely. I am just wishing that time could stand still for a bit. Thank goodness I hang out with 19 year olds who keep me young. I guess the reason I am freaking out by my age is because I don't feel like I am that age. And honestly, that is a good thing...

*I got a hair cut. It's freaking adorable...

*I got a new pet. Isn't he cute??He just appeared in my backyard and quickly made his way into my heart. Or maybe I should say that he quickly made his way into my bushes and I am not sure if I will ever see him again. It was fun while it lasted...

*My dad was only in town for 2 days this last weekend and spent one afternoon helping me trim my aforementioned bushes. Blood clot, broken toe and all. What a trooper. My dad is pretty special...

*I have decided that I cannot buy any more lotion until I use the millions of bottles I have received as gifts over the years. I love the smell of Bath & Body Works lotions, but unfortunately they don't do much to moisturize...which means that I have more bottles than I can count and I never use them. I got some lotion from my roommate for Christmas that I am currently using. It smells good when you first put it on, but by the middle of the day I smell like I am covered in bug spray. I feel bad throwing it away, and I am kind of freaky about making sure my lotion is pretty close to empty before it gets thrown away. What a conundrum...

*I really like using asterisks when blogging...

*I really like ending each paragraph with three dots...

{The End}

3 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

You should post pictures of your cute haircut!!! So, don't worry about turning 29 (if I remember right, hahaha)...it is nothing different than being 28. Besides, it sounds a whole lot better than 30, which is what I am turning this month. Anywho, I think you are stinkin cute!!! An amazing guy will find you soon!

Amy Piller said...

LOL, you make me laugh!!!!!!! and I love your guts! I also want to see pics of the new haircut.

Anonymous said...

A. you totally remind me of an old man:)
B. your my favorite old lady!! remember you keep me old, it all works out!
C. Your hair does look sooooo healthy, lets not wait so long next time;)
D. caterpillars creep me out.
E. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
love your young bff,
dajanoel