Wednesday, June 16, 2010

True Love

Need I say more?!
Ok, you are right, I do need to say more. So, my mom surprised me with these flip flops one day...and it was love at first sight! They are pink and they have flip flops on them {my 2 favorite things}...what is not to love?! However, since they are so freaking adorable, I can't bring myself to wear them. I am afraid that the cute words are going to rub off and then they will look trashy. So, I may have to invest in a shadow box and hang these babies on the wall. Does that make me weird??

6 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

kind of does. But that is why I love you:)

Amy Piller said...

I love that everyone knows Pink and flip flops are your thing!!!

jessi said...

I love it! You are so cute!

Emily said...

actually I think that is a really cute idea!

wendyberd said...

i'm a bad friend.
when is your birthday?

Lindsey and Zach said...

Love that idea...I wouldn't have thought of it right off, but I think they will fit right in to your cute personality of a house. I know I have never been there, but I can picture it.

BTW: since your Bday is coming up on Sunday and all, and I am not good at shipping things off to places, I will just wait to celebreate your B-day when you come to Utah in the next couple weeks, sound good! Love ya