Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today I am feeling...

...adventurous!
My whole life I have always purchased Red Delicious apples and enjoyed them because the name says it all...they are delicious! I have tried green apples (aka granny smith apples) but they don't really do anything for me. Well yesterday I took a trip to Walmart and decided to try something new...to branch out if you will. So I bought some Gala apples...but only 2 because I didn't know if I would like them...
At this very moment I am going to try my first ever Gala apple. I am livin' on the edge!!!

{wish me luck}

7 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

I am NOT an apple fan, but I do crave them occasionally. GALA'S are my favorite...let me know what you think.

Amy Piller said...

Gala's are my favorit too, Grant loves them. I hope you enjoyed it:)

tiare said...

it's all about fuji girl!!!!...although gala are good to.
happy eating!!!!!!

Kevin said...

Golden Delicious are the best. But Gala's are a close second.

Sarah Harward said...

It makes me sad that you are just now experiencing your first Gala apple!! They're the only kind we buy (well, we do buy Fuji sometimes too, I think they're almost interchangable with Gala most of the time). Enjoy. You'll never go back!!!

Amy Piller said...

Thursday is a good day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

i can't believe you have been missing out for so long! wow i can't wait to hear the follow up!