Monday, August 3, 2009

ya know what i hate?

i hate drivers who do not comprehend the concept of the fast lane...especially when i am driving to/from work. seriously, if you are going to go the speed limit, get over into another lane. the speed limits are just guidelines anyway...

however, if you must drive slow, please have the decency to post it on your car, like the guy i saw on the road today. no joke, he has vinyl letters on his rear window that say:

55mph = better mpg
my choice
yes, he was going approximately 55mph, but atleast he was in the far right lane. needless to say, i passed him...and so did several others.
{ahhh!!!}

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Oh how I feel the same way!

Katy Wilson said...

I agree...and I like the guy with the public announcement...
I don't think I'd get near as mad as I do if peope with just announce they are going to be driving slowly...

Mrs. JM said...

that is great! i am the most impatient driver. my poor kids are learning from me too ... they yell at cars from the back seat all the time. the same thing every time too "DRIVE YOUR DAMN CAR!" that's what they've learned from me so far in life.

Katy Wilson said...

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html/comment-page-1#comment-1853

that is the link for the fonts blog...for some reason when you go to that page it takes you to the middle of a really long page, you have to scroll ot the top to get to the tutorial