Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alayna, party of 1

Yeah, so I'm a little behind in my blogging, but I have some sweet pics from my solo SuperBowl party that needed posting. Ok, I wasn't all alone...I partied with my mom...but I might as well have been alone. She was NO FUN!!! Normally my mother is a football freak, but for some reason she wasn't feeling it on Sunday. Therefore, I pretty much made my own party. I brought my own props:

And, of course, I dressed the part:
I wore my football earrings (that is some sweet hair I am sportin')
my Superbowl ring

and my fabulous new $3 shirt (the shot is a bit inappropriate...I apologize).
Perhaps the best part of the night was trash talking via text with my friend in Utah. Every year we have a Super Bowl competition. Usually I will pick the team I like and she is stuck with the lesser team. We cheer against each other, and I pretty much win every year. However, this year she happened to express her desire to cheer for the Colts on another friends' blog...which is who I secretly wanted to win. So, like the good friend that I am, I decided to cheer for the Saints instead. And...you all know what happened! Woohoo!!! Needless to say, my friend was pretty upset that she lost AGAIN.
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

1 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Oh how I hate being the friend thta looses!!!!!