Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super Mario Bros

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to participate in another special birthday party. This time it was Sandy's birthday, and this time there was a Super Mario Bros theme. Check out the fantastic costumes the party throwers wore:

(Tricia as Princess Peach, Sandy as Luigi, and Mari as Mario)

A nice photo op was set up:


And all of the guests were given some sweet mustaches:


I thought the picture below was extremely creepy:

Mostly because I look like a creepy old man, but also because I am wearing an "I LOVE BOYS" necklace. Say it with me, "Creepy!"

We had some intense Nerf Wars, played some Super Mario Bros, and enjoyed a relaxing game of croquet:

{good times}

3 comments:

Emily said...

that is so funny~ how creative!

jessi said...

You guys are always doing the funnest stuff! Makes me really miss you!

The Stimpsons said...

That looks like fun times! Are you sure your mustache isn't just a tiny cat fece log? ;-) lol. Glad you had a good time!