Tuesday, February 9, 2010

D-Day

Well, the big decision has been made. Actually, the decision was made about 3 minutes ago. It has been prayed and pondered about for weeks. The answer has been difficult to understand and interpret, so I made a little phone call to get some imput and clarification, and now I really know. Such a relief! Are you ready for this??

I am going through the Salt Lake Temple!!!


The date is not set up yet, but will most likely be the last week in March or the beginning of April. I really hope all of my Salt Lake pals and family members can come and share in this exciting event with me! I will definitely post the exact details when they are finalized.

Woohoo!!

6 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I am so excited!!!!

jessi said...

YEAH! I'm excited too!!!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Layns that is so awesome, I knew you would feel good about your decision whatever it was and I can't wait to share that moment with you.

Stephanie said...

Yay Alayna! I am SO excited for you!

Emily said...

I am SO there! I will make it! I am so glad you feel good about your decision, peace and happiness. I am also super happy to get to be there with you.

tiare said...

Peace of mind! WAHOO!!!!