Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bowling

A couple of weeks ago some friends got together to go bowling. Who doesn't love bowling? Please...don't answer that. Some very good times were had, and a little bit of fierce competition was shown as well. I think the photos speak for themselves, so enjoy!


P.S. I think this is one of the best games I have ever bowled:

Hooray for me! (I am listed as LIPS...in case you didn't know)

And the reason why I am so proud of this otherwise horrible score is because of this:

Yes, I own my own bowling shoes, bowling bag and bowling ball. Just because I own these things, people assume I am a professional. It doesn't take them long to realize that I am not. Haha. But they are pink...so I LOVE them!


And these guys are just yealous that they don't own pink bowling shoes...

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Those bowling shoes look WAY too comfortable.