Tuesday, November 16, 2010

where to begin?

Wow. So much to say, so many pictures to show you, so much fun being had! Thank goodness for my amazing friends who have recently taught me how joyful it is to take pictures of things so that I can get excited to blog again. Thus begins a long day full of blog posts, complete with pictures.


It's not that I do extravagant things, I am just spending lots of time with friends and making lots of memories. Case and point: this is what a typical Friday night is like for us:


We make a trip to our favorite spot (Sonic) to get a corndog and a drink...and then we take photos of us with our food:



Next we pull out an amazing game:

Please, don't be yealous that I got to play Superman Monopoly...


And then, approximately 3 hours later when we are still playing Monopoly, well, we get a little crazy

The End.

P.S. I think I have hit my quota for number of times needing to play Monopoly in one's life now.

0 comments: