Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween part III

Yes, I did say "Halloween." Yes, I do realize it was a long time ago. Yes, I am very behind in my blogging...

Halloween was fantastic this year! I had three parties and 2 different costumes. After wearing my penguin suit for 8 straight hours at work, I felt it was time to retire the costume until a later, undetermined date. So for this party I dressed up like so:

Can you tell what I dressed up as? Let me give you a more clear visual: I was wearing pajamas, a robe (at one point...until I began to melt), slippers, curlers in my hair and had a green mask(ish) on my face. I personally thought it was pretty obvious what I was, but I cannot even tell you how many people asked, "What are you supposed to be?" So to that I would reply, "I am ready for bed." What is there not to get? But then again, most of the people I hang out with are 19...

Now, here's the real question. What was Cara dressed up as?

Duh! She's Princess Sparkle, of course! If you haven't heard of Princess Sparkle, let me explain. She is a magical unicorn...created by my friends...and that's about all I know. But she is brought up in most of our conversations, so Cara thought she would recreate her so that everyone could experience the joy that is Princess Sparkle.

Our party was great! We decorated and ate food:

We danced:We jumped:We made friends with the jungle animals:
We played chess:
We photo op'd (yes, it's a word):
And we just enjoyed one another's company:
Love. My. Friends.

0 comments: