Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween part II

The Friday before Halloween was the annual work Halloween party. Usually most people dress up and we spend the whole day lacking motivation and laughing at each other. But this year was pretty lame. There were a lot of people out of the office that day, but most who were there didn't dress up. Sad. Halloween is an awesome holiday and an even better excuse to dress all crazy and not feel awkward. But...walking around all day in a penguin suit is a little awkward regardless. Here is our little group:

Do you know how hard it is to work when you have a beak in your eyes and flaps for arms? I clearly didn't think that one through very well. To be honest, I didn't work a whole lot that day...

And here is the reason why I didn't work much:

I was too busy laughing at funny things like the one pictured above. I pretty much work with midgets (midgets that I love dearly, mind you). Granted, the guy in the picture above is extremely tall...but this picture just killed me!

As a tradition we have a huge pot luck lunch with everyone (potlucks = scary) and then pose for a group picture or 300. After the group picture my pals and I got a little camera happy. The pictures below are the result.

Can you say creepy? Many pictures were taken with the creepy mustache...in many different places. SO. MUCH. FUN.
This is our new receptionist Saije (pronounced Sage). I just love her to pieces and she had the GREATEST costume of the day by far. She dressed up like a giant roll of Bazzill Tulle (a product that we sell). It was fantastic seeing her move sideways, stick out her butt and scoot through the doorways. Anyway, her and I didn't really want to go back to work, so we got a little crazy and took some amazing photos:
In the end it was a pretty good day. But I was so ready to take off and retire the penguin costume. Nine hours is just too long to be dressed like a freak.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Ok the Tulle was the cutest idea ever!!!! And why didn't you wear the tasch to our party?

Saije Wright said...

HAHA our photo shoot was the BEST!!