Thursday, May 26, 2011

awwww...

This is me, breathing a BIG sigh of relief. I feel great today! Nope, no explanation will be given...

Speaking of great things, I have a co-worker who loves drawing random things and posting them all over my office. He has decided that he is going to fill my entire office with little post-it note drawings. He started a wall of minotaurs last week and they just make me smile whenever I see them. Here are a few of my favorite pics:

Awesome right?? Ignore the photo quality/weirdness. I was trying some new camera effects on my phone because most of the drawings are on pink post-its and are harder to see. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this small journey of minotaurs. After seeing this next picture, I think I have decided that minotaurs are my new favorite animal.{LOVE}

2 comments:

Cara said...

nothing will ever beat princess sparkle...nothing Alaynie!!! And I think I know why you are in such a giddy mood!!!!

jessi said...

please share your giddiness!!! or at least text me about it :)