Tuesday, May 3, 2011

soup and salad

This is the story of an evening spent with men...and lots of them! It all started when Daja and I got an invite to go bowling with some friends. Turns out, the only friends that came were men. We loved every minute of it!

{don't we look excited?!}



me...gettin' my bowl on


Andrew "The Strike Master" Decker. Seriously, this boy was on fire!!! This shot was taken after he got a strike, obvi.


me and New Kid


some of the boys...


Michael and Jordan. Not to be confused with Michael Jordan. I am not sure why they are so sad. Maybe because I wasn't batting my eyes at them enough...?


I love me some Daja and Andrew


And who could forget the frame when all members of the PLCNKM team got spares.


Good times were had by all (I think). And, of course, my team won. No thanks to myself. Despite the fact that I own pink bowling shoes and a pink bowling ball...I really suck at bowling! But I enjoy doing it and I especially love playing with the boys!


After bowling Daja and I got invited to a game night. You guessed it...only boys were there! No pictures were taken, but you have to believe that it's true.


And after a few games, we met up with some other boys at IHOP for some deliciousness.

Proof that boys really were present...


And despite what you may interpret by my facial expression, this was me relishing every minute of it!


{I love boys}

1 comments:

tiare said...

Just want you to know that you look REALLY pretty in these picts!!!! Are you wearing lip stuff? Because if you are, it's an awesome color on you!