Sunday, May 15, 2011

sometimes...

Sometimes I hate that I am old, that I have a mortgage, and that I have no prospects. And likewise, I get jealous when I see people who are living it up and who get to move to new areas and meet people. I am longing for an adventure so badly! But alas, I have a mortgage to pay so the funds aren't available to take a vacation. And I also realize that there is no hope for me in the Branch. All the boys like perfect little 18 year olds. I am not either of those things. Oh well. This is just me venting.


{Pity, party of one}

6 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

Just go crazy and sell the house and go traveling, who knows who you may meet out there!!!

Cara said...

I agree with the above statement. Just leave! Or....let me and Justin take over your mortgage payments and you can be our roommate and take off when you want to!

Kevin said...

Or burn it & collect the insurance, if that's even applicable.

:D

jessi said...

Be patient, your adventure will come :)

Amy Piller said...

I remember when you bought your house, that year I felt like a failure because I hadn't done anything like buy a house. There is alway something different to be doing but it isn't always what is right for you. Your home is a blessing and although it does stop you from moving to Utah tomorrow (which I would love) it is what is right for you! I do however hope you many adventures soon:)

Love ya

Ben said...

The grass is always greener on the other side...

Actually, it isn't. I lied. The trick is to carry water with you. Which helps you stay hydrated, as well. Win win.