Tuesday, April 22, 2008

21 DAYS...yo

I think I figured out a way to find my motivation!! Here in the newfound happiness of the blogging world, I let everyone in on the {monotonous} details of my life. So, with that in mind, I am thinking that by sharing my goals and struggles, it will help me stay focused and make me accountable.

Ok, so here's my solution:


So I am sure you've heard it said that it takes 21 days to make a habit? Well, I am thinking that's the key...


For 21 days I am going to be GOOD!! That means "goodbye cookies...hello Dr. Fountis!" I have done it religiously for 120 days, why not 21 more?? With my blogger friends as my witness, I WILL SUCCEED!!!


So who's with me??



Oh, and just in case this post doesn't motivate you, maybe this picture will:



Yep, that's me...before I met Dr. Fountis

{happy 21 days}








4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I really want to see an after picture now! And I'm with you! 21 DAYS of being good. I'll totally support you in that!

Joey Otlo said...

I'm with you!! You can do it. Fountis should never give us the break because once we realized that we could eat, we did. I have total faith that you'll find your mojo and be back on the right track!!

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Amy Piller said...

I am totally with you on the 21 days plan. I want to do it too. I need to eat better and start working out. My goal is to at least walk 1/2 an hour a day everyday! Here we go!!!!:)

Natalie said...

I need a fountis of my own.....ah, well, I can dream, can't I?!