Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I got tagged!

Oh happiness! I finally got tagged. I am kind of new at this {and was hoping I could just copy and paste} but I guess I just have to type all the questions again and fill in my own answers. So here goes my first tagging: A to Z


A: Attached or Single? Isn't it obvious? I am as single as you can get!

B: Best Friend? Too many to name, but I have always been extremely close to Amy

C: Cake or Pie? Not really a pie fan {unless it's pumpkin}, but I do love me some cake!

D: Day of Choice? Saturday fo' sho'

E: Essential Item? Can't live without mascara {can you say vein?}

F: Favorite Color? Do you even have to ask? PINK BABY!!!

G: Gummi Bears or Worms? Probably worms just because they look cooler {but not really a fan of either}

H: Hometown? Sandy, UT

I: Indulgence(s)? As posted earlier, I really love cookies. But these days it's got to be Turtle Cheesecake

J: January or July? In AZ, definitely January

K: Kids? Not really a fan {kidding!}

L: Life is incomplete without? Family and friends!!!

M: Marriage Date? I am wondering that myself...

N: Number of Siblings? 2 older {and meaner} brothers

O: Oranges or Apples? Oranges. Not loving apples unless dipped in caramel {hence the weight problem}

P: Phobias or Fears? Yep, I am a proud member of the Emetophobia Society {those who fear all things vomit}...don't ask

Q: Quote(s)? Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

R: Reason to Smile? See quote above...

S: Season? Do seasons really exist? I thought there was only summer and not quite summer. I REALLY love what Arizonans call winter though... In any other state I would say spring.

T: Tag Six? Joey, Sarah, Nikki, Natalie, Charlene, Emily

U: Unknown Fact About Me? I hope to one day create my own line of designer slinkies

V: Veggies or Fruit? These days I can only eat veggies, so I will say I prefer fruit {how do you like that Dr. Fountis?}

W: Worst Habit? I bite my fingernails

X: X-rays or Ultrasounds? Probably X-rays because they are virtually painless

Y: Your Favorite Food? Mmmm...french toast! How I miss thee...

Z: Zodiac? Gemini

So there you have it. My first tagging session. And I must admit it was pretty fun! Oh, and just for the record: I AM FINALLY BACK ON THE WEIGHT LOSS WAGON {thanks to pictures of myself in my previous post}

{Happy Tagging}

1 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I love your qoute about slinkies, it was seriously cracking matt and I up!!