Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to...my blog! That's right folks, today marks the one year celebration since this blessed blog was formed. I hope you have all enjoyed this blog as much as I have enjoyed creating it. It has been a crazy year, but this blog has really kept me sane. I so look forward to posting such random things {and reading your comments} but I also enjoy browsing all of your blogs as well. It's a great way to see what your pals are up to. Wouldn't you agree? Here's to {atleast} one more year...

Oh, and about that last post...I lost my bravery. I totally was going to run my tongue along my upper lip and then wink at one of the boys in the warehouse, but I couldn't do it. Maybe next week...

{Happy Celebrating}

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Happy Birthday to your blog!!! So when you coming to Utah?

jessi said...

Happy Bday!

Amy Piller said...

i am totaly with you on the more and more round thing. I need help Grant and I both need some major motivation!

tiare said...

AWESOME! hope your day is filled with cake!