Monday, April 6, 2009

Isn't it amazing...

*that you can put little to no effort into a workout and still almost reach that 2.5 mile mark in 28 minutes?

*that you can spend 2 whole days watching General Conference and you can't remember who said what or what your favorite talk was about?

*that changing your attitude really can make a difference?

*that some people just don't understand the concept of tact?

*that watching the Easter Pageant in Spanish (and not understanding as much as I thought I would) can still touch your heart?

*that I can make a list of things to do every week, and still accomplish nothing?

*that I look forward to reading more than anything else? (Believe me, I am not a reader)

*that eating healthy costs so much more money than eating crap?

*that one week you are so busy you can't breathe and the next week you are looking for things to do?

*that boys just don't get it?

*that playing silly games can cause so much happiness?

*that my mom and I talk on the phone everyday and never run out of things to say to each other?

*that I can resist anything except temptation?

*that I can think of so many things that are amazing?

{Smile...it could be worse!}

1 comments:

Amy Piller said...

What are you reading? I have started to love to read too!