Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What have I been up to lately?

Hanging out, getting free pedicures and eating rootbeer floats with Daja and Sarah:

Making messes and putting my empty guest room to use by sorting through my hoards of scrapbook stuff. Trying to simplify, conquer and divide. Anyone want some free paper? It is a sickness folks...

Please tell me why anyone in their right mind needs this much paper??

And finally, discovering the bliss that is Hobby Lobby. Glad for my checkbook that I didn't discover it earlier, but sad for my heart that I didn't discover it earlier. I have had a gift card for Hobby Lobby chillin' in my room for over a year. I finally put it to use and got this gem:
{to die for}

6 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Holy paper! I love Hobby Lobby find! I was at a boutqet the other day and there was a both of hand made cards. they were almost as cute as the ones you make. I think you should do a side job of making cards. You could even sell them through the blog or something. Anyway, love you girl!

Katy Wilson said...

Looks like fun! Have you found a roomate yet? We need to hang out sometime, us and Ashlie...
It's been since the dang superbowl!

Lindsey and Zach said...

To comment on all that I have missed...that would freak me out, that bloody mess, did u ever figure out what did it? and about the cutest teapot ever, I want one!!!!

Kevin said...

That's an INSANE amount of paper.

I hear they make a patch for that sort of thing...

Staci said...

You could open your own store!

Marianne and Matt said...

Holy HANNA, Alayna....why do you work for a paper company when you could start your own?