Thursday, May 14, 2009

8

Today is my first and only niece's 8th birthday. I can't believe it! She cannot be that old! I seriously just love her to pieces and I am so proud to be her aunt. I was there the day she was born and we have shared many a happy moment together since then. I think she is adorable! She is a great helper, an amazing dancer, a fantastic Wii player, she has a hilarious laugh and the best sense of humor! She is my favorite niece (and I can say that because she is my only niece). Sadly, I don't have many pictures of her on this computer, so here are just a few of my favorites:




{Happy Birthday Kensie}
P.S. Utah friends: I will be in town May 28-31st for my niece's baptism. Anyone wanna hang out??

6 comments:

jessi said...

YES! I would love to have you over... only if you want to! I think heather is going to do a luncheon that sat. too

Natalie said...

you're the best alayna! kensie will be so excited to see this :) we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Amy Piller said...

I can't believe she is 8 either. I use to love when she would come to my parents house on Halloween, she is a cutie!

Marianne and Matt said...

What a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she is 8!! Have fun in Utah.

Kevin said...

The possibilities are there for a meet up I reckon. If you were in fact referring to me as one of the "Anyone"s...

tiare said...

yes please! i'm probably driving out to AR for good after that....ZINN bistro anyone?