Wednesday, May 20, 2009

near death experience (pt 2)

This morning was part 2 of boot camp with cutie Sione and his mean trainer Ryan Jordan. Instead of having separate groups for beginners and advanced people, they decided to join us all together for one big butt kicking. And let me tell you...it was rough. Nothing beginner about it! Again, I wanted to die several times. This is how I felt during the workout:
As cute as he is, I really wanted to hurt him. (Oh, and just so you know, if you want to really hit someone hard it helps to put your hand on your hip first...)

The work out sucked, but again at the end I felt exhilarated. And it wasn't just because the workout was over, it was because I got to put my arms around Sione and take my picture with him:

Pardon the red face and sweatiness...I was a little bit tired. But who wouldn't be after getting a whooping for one hour?

And finally, I grabbed a few shots while other people were taking their pictures, because I wanted some more pictures to document the hottie-ness of my trainers:

Ryan Jordan may be mean, but I wouldn't mind if he put his arms around me...

...and you all know how I feel about this man...

{I made it!!!}

6 comments:

Amy Piller said...

That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

congrats on having hot trainers!

tiare said...

SOOOOOOOOO awesome! you know it's working when you want to punch your trainer in the face...that's what i always say....needless to say, i want to punch people a lot at the gym!!! ha ha ha!
GOOD JOB!

Marianne and Matt said...

That looks soooo fun!! So did you get his number?:)

Lindsey and Zach said...

WOOT WOOO

jessi said...

FUN FUN!! so, did you give him a little smooch in between pics??

I am so excited to see you next week!!!