Friday, May 15, 2009

legs and toes

Remember this lovely treasure I picked up in St. Thomas?

Well, I never really noticed until the other day that the event I will forever choose to forget will always be visible on my leg.

A sad reminder of an unfortunate accident. The scar is pretty long and wraps around my leg, but the weird part is that the skin underneath is pretty much rock hard. Do you think it's too late to try scar cream?
Moving on to happier news, I have a new obsession! I love, love, love toe rings:

I can't get enough of them these days! I just think they add so much to a foot, don't you? Ignore the chipped toe nail polish and my sad attempt to paint my own toe nails to make people believe that I can afford to get a pedicure...
Speaking of pedicures, I am loving my Friday's off because I get to spend some quality time with my mom. That time is usually spent shopping for things she wants, but she usually makes me dinner or something so I don't mind tagging along. Well, today she decided she wanted to get a pedicure before she makes her way up to Utah, so I definitely wanted to tag along this time. We tried out a new place that we have heard people rave about...and I really enjoyed it. Same prices as everywhere else, but extremely long massages followed by hot rock massages won me over. Besides, they had some really cute nail designs to choose from. I took the simple route and just had my big toes designed, but I think they are pretty cute. What do you think?

If you can't tell, there are stars on my big toes. I am kind of going through a star phase the last week... Not sure what it is, but I just like them.
{Have a great weekend}

4 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

Your toenails are really cute! I wish I could have a pedicure everyday!!!

Emily said...

you make me smile, thanks for the laugh.

The Stimpsons said...

Nice paddle Alayna!

I like the pic of the pool water! Man, i want a swim!

Amy Piller said...

So cute!!!