Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

It is that blessed time of year, when Americans find yet another excuse to have a party...cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May). Honestly, I work with a lot of Mexican natives here in my place of business, and none of them celebrate this day. So why do we do it? I have no idea. But that won't stop me from celebrating. That's right...a cinco de Mayo party is definitely in the works! Mexican food, pinata bashing, Spanish music and all sorts of other craziness are necessary. Anyone else having a cinco de Mayo party? Check back later this week for pictures from my outrageous fiesta. It is bound to be a good time (I hope).

{Yippee Fiesta}

6 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

you should probably clarify that your 'cinoc' de mayo party is really a 'siete' de mayo party...it's gonna get people confused I tell ya...

Alayna said...

the people who have been invited have been made aware. it's not an open invitation party...i'm not that nice!

Katy Wilson said...

I figured...you are sort of a meanie ;)...actually the pool maintenance is included in our rent...so it's really nice...and we will DEFINATLY be having a party to celebrate our new location...by inviation only of course!

Sarah said...

You hope?!?!? Alayna, this is going to be the best party of your life! You should probably have a countdown chain in your apartment to count down the hours until the fun begins.

Marianne and Matt said...

Wish I could be there. My life is so non partyish that I didn't even realize that is was the 5th of may.

Kevin said...

Still waiting for pics....

:)