Thursday, July 9, 2009

save the best for last...

There was only one thing I had to have at my birthday party and this was it:

The world's largest cake!!

There are definitely benefits involved with working at a paper company. Number one, we have big boxes and number two, we have extremely large sheets of paper to cover those boxes with. I thought it would be really fun to have a gigantic cake as a prop at our party...but it was more than just a prop...

Here are Sarah and I with our real cake aflame while everyone sang "Happy Birthday."



And then the song ended and the prop became a dream:

That's right...I had a man jump out of my cake! Mind you, he was fully clothed...but he did sport an amazing bowtie!



He helped us blow out the candles and then he entertained us with a little dance.


{thanks Tommy for making all of my wildest dreams come true!}



I hope you enjoyed all of my birthday posts! It truly was a great time!

4 comments:

jessi said...

I loved it! I am glad you had a great birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

I am totally digging the cake guy Alayna. I'm not even kidding. Tell him to take the shirt off next time... ;)
Nikki

aprilmay said...

You are hilarious! that is so funny...love the guy coming out of the cake.

Amy Piller said...

Love it! You always have the greatest ideas!!!