Thursday, October 29, 2009

Facebook

I am addicted to Facebook...and it sucks! All day long I check my farm in Farmville to see if my animals need tended to or if my plants need harvested. It is a sickness and I would highly recommend avoiding Farmville if at all possible.

But this is my concern: I have some friends on Facebook that I don't really know or even know how they became my friend. There is this one guy who I am assuming was in my singles ward or possibly even went to high school with me...but I have no clue! We are now neighbors in Farmville, and he keeps sending me presents for my farm. I am not complaining, I love free gifts. But he keeps sending me date trees... SEVERAL of them... What does this mean??

6 comments:

jessi said...

;) Alayna has a secret admirer!

Marianne and Matt said...

That is so funny!! Everytime I am on fb this girl...who I have seriously NO clue who she is, tries to instant message me...EVERY SINGLE TIME. I just ignore her, cause I have no clue who she is and shoudn't have accepted her as a friend. It's crazy. Good luck with your new boyfriend!!

Curt said...

I say pursue it. This could be your eternal companion. Sounds like he is a giving guy.

Amy Piller said...

LOL, that is awesome. I say you talk to him and find out how you know him and then you can take it from there. Grant is totally into Farmville too. The first time he did it he came home from work and kissed me while running to the computer, I asked what he was in such a hurry for and he said he had to harvest his crops. I about died laughing. He is now my little farmer LOL!

Emily said...

Yeah, just tell the guy you don't quite remember where you met... or something. Anyway, have some fun with it, what have you got to lose! As for farmville, I see people totally get sucked into it, and do you know what happens when I get sucked into things... well my daughters cut each others hair, they tear apart a room etc. No good, so thanks for the advice I will avoid it. Also as for the "straight through my heart" music video... I don't get it. It had the guy singing to a girl who starts getting on with another girl. What is that all about?

Mrs. JM said...

maybe like date the fruit? lol