Sunday, October 4, 2009

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Pray for my Daddy:
The parentals are in Utah right now and were supposed to fly home today. However, my dear father has had some medical issues since Thursday and is in the hospital for the next little while. To make a long story short, my father has been passing out...quite often, and doctors have linked it to a narrowed valve in his heart. Most likely he will be having open heart surgery on Tuesday, will remain in the hospital for about one week, and then will not be able to do much for one month. If you can be so kind as to keep him in your prayers this week, I (and my family) would greatly appreciate it.
I feel very calm about this whole thing. The Lord has strengthened me and I am confident that all will work out as it should. I love my dad. He is amazing! I never take the time to let him know that I appreciate him, but I know that he knows.
In fact, just this last week I called my dad while he was in Utah to tell him how much I appreciated him because he gave me this amazing electric tree trimmer. It made taming the jungle of my backyard a breeze...I destroyed all of my overgrown plants in a matter of minutes. My dad is always so thoughtful and willing to lend a helping hand whenever he can. So now it is time for me to repay the favor...
Anyway, my dad is awesome and I wish him all the best. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!

4 comments:

tiare said...

done.
hope it goes well. we'll be thinking of Rich and your family!

Mrs. JM said...

thinking of you and yours.

jessi said...

I hope everything works out! You and your family will be in our prayers!

Amy Piller said...

He is for sure in our prayers! What hospital is he in?