Friday, June 10, 2011

my new man

My dear Blogger friends, I have to apologize because I have been holding out on you. I have recently taken interest in a certain someone and decided it would be best to wait to introduce you until things were a little more settled. Now that things are progressing nicely, I am so excited to tell you all about him and to show you a pic or two.




BUT...before showing his sweet, sweet face, I will give you a little background of how things got started.


In all actuality, I believe we probably met several years ago, like when I was a young child...maybe 13ish. I saw him (or someone like him) in a Smith's grocery store in Utah. I am pretty sure some feelings of happiness were felt at that time, but I was too young to know what it really was.


Fast forward to my present life in Arizona. More importantly, 24 hours ago. This guy walks into my office with a friend in tow. When I see the friend, my heartbeat rapidly increases, I feel a little flushed, I know this is THAT guy I saw all those years ago. This is the man for me.


Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is my man:His name is Felipe and he's a dreamboat, right?! I mean, what is not to love about this guy? He has a goatee...and that is really all that matters. Besides the goatee, I think my other favorite feature of his is the fire hydrant attached to his backside.

A true thug.


I feel so invigorated now that my secret is out. How 'bout you? But in all seriousness, I about wet myself when my co-worker walked in with a handful of Li'l Hommies. I really do remember seeing them in a vending machine at a Smith's grocery store and going crazy buying them because I thought there were so funny. Now all these years later I am so excited to see that they still exist and are still as hommie-licious as they were then. Good times, good memories.


On another note, I found this at the store the other day when shopping for a friend's birthday present:Sweet Talkin' Ken...the ultimate boyfriend. Have you seen this?! It is this super sexy (in the Mattel World) new Ken doll that is dressed in super sexy clothes, sporting a t-shirt that says all these "love" phrases. Apparently you can record sayings for Ken to say back to you (in a manly Ken voice), and he may even have a few of his own things that he says as well. I think it is hilarious! And, I secretly want one for my birthday.



{I joke, I joke}

2 comments:

jessi said...

Love it :)

Amy Piller said...

I remember getting those with you years ago, oh how I miss you!