Friday, June 13, 2008

crafty-ness

Ok, Mern...this one's for you. You wanted pics of the crafty things I was working on at the cabin (and I forgot to post them with my other cabin post), so here they are:


You only get a snipit (is that how you spell it?) of the biggest project...cause if I showed the whole thing it would ruin the surprise. I have been a painting fool! I painted those two beach plaques and also a mini beach house for my beach room {a.k.a. retro room}. I didn't take pics of the beach house, but it's not that cute anyway. I also made a decorated flower vase (and sadly, had to buy myself flowers to put in it). So there you have it, Mern. My crafty assortment. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I sure did...

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Nice, love the stuff I wish I was as good as you. We did hand some cute stuff up above our bed. I can't wait for you to come see my house we have been working hard to get it done before you come:)

Marianne and Matt said...

My goodness...your quite the little painter. You could sale that stuff..seriously. I wan't to see a bigger picture of the surprise item...who's it a surprise for anyway? Love the stuff laynzee, you really do have talent:)

The Awesome Allens said...

I LOVE your "Life's a Beach" quote. He he he You murdered a snake!? Ha ha, I would have to... I killed lots of bugs camping this week...