Friday, February 20, 2009

I know you want it!

P.S. I promise to update my blog in a flash...but first I have to post this...cause I wanna win a prize!!!

I found this on several blogs and thought it sounded like fun---hope you all agree!
I'm excited to see who the first 5 lucky ducks will be!
The first 5 to respond to this win something from me!

But...you have to do this:

Repost this to your own blog and offer the same thing to your first 5 responders. The first 5 who repost it to their own blog will get something made by me! My choice. For you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make
2.What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year-no guarantees on when this year, but sometime in 2009!
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. the possibilities are endless.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The first 5 people post this on their blog and leave a me comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun right?!? So let's PLAY!

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

yeah for prizes!!! of course you win something from me...everyone's a winner...
we need to hang out sometime soon!

Sarah Harward said...

YEAH! I just put my name on Katy's blog for this same thing! I feel like the mooch taking all the free samples at Sams Club on Saturday mornings. Oh well, I can't wait to see what it is I'm going to get!!

jessi said...

I WIN HURRAY!!!

Kevin said...

Frees stuff, me want. :D

Amy Piller said...

i want one!