Thursday, February 5, 2009

Q&A iPod Style

The Rules:

1. Put your iPod (or iTunes) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.

Here we go…
1. If someone says “are you ok?” you say? Never Had a Reason To
2. How would you describe yourself? Slipped Away
3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Shattered Glass
4. How do you feel today? Last Beautiful Girl
5. What is your life’s purpose? Lay All Your Love on Me
6. What is your motto? Heartless
7. What do your friends think of you? Bye Bye Bye
8. What do your parents think of you? Don’t Want You Back
9. What do you think about very often? Haunted
10. What is 2+2? My Life Would Suck Without You
11. What do you think of your best friend? If I Were a Boy
12. What is your life story? I Don’t Believe You
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? My Last Breath
14. What do you think when you see the person you like? Bootylicious
15. What will you dance to at your wedding? Disturbia
16. What will they play at your funeral? It’s Not Over
17. What is your hobby/interest? Just Another Name
18. What is your biggest fear? So What
19. What is your biggest secret? Whatever You Like
20. What do you want right now? It’s Gonna Be Me
21. What do you think of your friends? My Happy Ending

Oh my heavens! Some of those are classic and exactly the way I would have answered them. I guess you can tell a lot about someone by looking into their iPod. Who knew?

I particularly love #2 (really describes so much of my life right now), 3 (yep, I find myself attracted to men who are so far from perfect), 5 (no comment needed here), 7 (all of my friends are so far away, and the ones that are here are leaving me too), 8 (such a loaded answer…and so very true), 11 (just plain awkward…), 14 (mmmm…), 15 (I think many people will be disturbed when I finally get married), 16 (you can’t get rid of me!), and 21 (love them!). I promise…I did not set this up. I followed the rules exactly. YOU should give it a try…

5 comments:

Natalie said...

okay, some of those are hilarious! i peed my pants a little @ number 11!!

Brock and Lisa McKeown said...

And that just sums up it all up. So stinkin funny!!!

Marianne and Matt said...

Oh my heck...some of those are just perfect. That is hilarious!

Amy Piller said...

I love it want to do it but I don't really have an ipod.

The Stimpsons said...

Kody likie!

and here I still don't even have an IPOD!