Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3, 2, 1...BLAST OFF!!!

I’m having one of those days. You know what I’m talking about right? One of those days where everything seems to have built up so much that an explosion is inevitable. I can’t keep it in much longer. I am a girl with some issues…

So, I had a mild explosion today. It was only a small round (maybe 30 seconds or so) of tears, and then I felt better. Sometimes all I need to do is cry. What can I do…I am a girl…and girls are notorious for crying.

I actually called my mom today and asked her if I could go home from work (yes, I am 27, but apparently am not capable of making my own decisions yet). She said no. Dang it! Maybe tomorrow. Do you think anyone ever calls in depressed?

I am not looking for sympathy. I am not looking for advice on how to be cheery. I know these things. I just write as a source of alleviating frustrations. Sometimes it helps to just get it off your chest (or in my case, out of your eyeballs).

I don’t want to go into details of my depressive state today, but I will just say this: the everyday stresses of life are really bugging me today! But don’t you fret, I’ll get over it… I WILL SURVIVE!!

I just need to watch my hottie man from my previous post :)

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I love you Girl!

Marianne and Matt said...

let the tears keep on flowing!! It's good to cry....believe me I have those days as well. Remember you have a friend in Florida that thinks your the cutest sugar plum EVER!!

jessi said...

That reminds me of when we use to sit in a circle putting toilet paper up our noses to sneeze, and to make ourselves cry...... remember the good old cry sessions? they are the best... I LOVE to just sit and cry, it releases awesome hormones I love to feel. (I know I am weird) I like to watch steal magnolias just so I can have a really good cry sometimes :)