Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

{blalalalalalalalala!}
In case you are unfamiliar with the phrase above, that is my turkey call. By the way, isn't that the cutest turkey ever? Who has ever seen a pink and purple turkey? I LOVE IT!!
This is me wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with the people you love the most. I also hope you eat lots and get stuffed/fat so you can look like me!!
Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house I go...
So, it's technically a lake I pass, the woods are more like a canyon and grandmother's house directly translates to my parents' cabin. That's right folks, I am headed to beautiful Snowflake, AZ to enjoy the Thanksgiving festivities with the parentals and no one else. Kind of different, yet looking forward to it: a few days of relaxation, over-eating and crafts...
{Pure BLISS}

3 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Layns....I can't wait to get stuffed and eat tons of food the rest of this year, that is my plan. I'll work it all off taking care of Alyda anyway... Man I am exhausted at the end of every day! Love ya

Marianne and Matt said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie pie!! I will be eating alllll day. LOVE this holiday!

Amy Piller said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you!