Sunday, November 9, 2008

Confession #...?

I forget what number of confession I am on, but I do have another confession nonetheless:

I turned on the heater in my car last night {full blast}!!

It was 58 degrees! That's cold right?? I guess if you are a Utah resident or live in any other place that has the privilege of experiencing real seasons, 58 degrees is a warm and beautiful day. Soon you will realize that I am just a warm blooded, acclimated Arizonan who is also a whiner. Oh well...

And secondly, you have to check this out. I have no idea where my sis-in-law found this, or how she even posted it on her blog (I am not computer savvy), but I have only one word to describe it: genius!

(and just for the record, I hit the little spell checking button on my blog, and ironically I misspelled the word genius. Don't worry...it is all fixed now...)

4 comments:

jessi said...

That was awesome! I loved his shirts too. :)

Amy Piller said...

LOL

Natalie said...

this is me rolling my eyes at your wussiness :) AND I have to watch that video at least 3 times a day. the whole fam has it memorized....we'll have to do our own version next time we see you!!

Kevin said...

That's one freakin' awesome video.

And, ironically, the other night was a perfect "winter" night in my opinion. The temp when I checked - 58 degrees.

True story. :D