Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween celebration

Just a few photos from the work Halloween festivities:

Nikki the rapper and her husband Douglas the nerd


My pal Andrea the gypsy and Linda as Minnie Mouse

Believe it or not, this is my boss

Crazy Frani and shipping manager Nathan

My FAVE costume of the day. Notice the hand drawn embellishments...

Twins (yep, she blew my chances of winning a prize)

Getting our palms read by Andrea during our super fun, food filled pot luck

Me and my pals Joey (the witch) and Catherine (the pirate)

The whole crew (or atleast those who bothered to dress up)
{good times}

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

this post kinda makes work look fun!! Nice costumes! who won?

Anonymous said...

Oh alayna dear... I had a nightmare that you posted a pic of me in my costume on your blog... Please tell me you didn't did you!? Haha, ALAYNA - I look like a creep - Nikki

Amy Piller said...

Nice, your work looks pretty fun! It was nice to talk to you yesterday. You made my day I needed a friend to just think of me and call. It was kinda a hard day yesterday! Love You!!!

jessi said...

Looks like fun!