Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the truth is...

* I have been a very busy girl. Work is kicking my trash right now! One day I am content, the next day I want to slit my wrists. Today was a slit your wrists kind of day...*I have no motivation. None. No motivation to blog, no motivation to diet, no motivation to exercise, no motivation to clean. You name it, I probably don't want to do it.


*There are only a few websites I have to visit each day: my email (to see if I actually get something that is not spam), Facebook (to see what everyone else is up to), and this site (sure, it's content is questionable...but I can't get enough of it). Sorry friends, I am admitting that I haven't been checking your blogs much...
*I am beyond excited to go through the temple in one month! It is really the only thing that keeps me going these days. Salt Lake Temple, April 8th, 6pm session. Hope to see you there!
*If you can't already tell, I am officially a brunette again! Woohoo! Thanks to my fabulous friend Daja and her mad hairstyling skills. I am in love...

*I am sure there is something else, but I can't remember right now. Another day...

10 comments:

The Burst Family said...

You're looking good, girlfriend. Life with no motivation is hitting everyone hard right now, I think. I like the brunette thing!

jessi said...

Love the cake website! That is awesome. I am so excited for April 8- I will be there whether you want me there or not!!!! Love you!
ps love the hair!

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

Cute hair :)

Marianne and Matt said...

i love you as a brunette....so cute!

Amy Piller said...

I can't wait for April 8th either. How long will you be there? love the hair, I always said that brunettes have more fun:)

Megane said...

brunette looks great on you! that is exciting about going through the temple, it is such a great experience. We wish we had a temple closer, it gets hard to attend with 4 kids and the temple being 2 hours away....
I hear you on the motivation thing, the snow is crazy here and it is gloomy half the time and somedays I don't even want to shower, but for the sake of my kids and hubby, I do...:) hang in there!!!

wendyberd said...

holy crap - could you be any hotter????
:)

tiare said...

i love Brunette Alayna!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Yes I love the hair, it makes it seem thicker too. I can't wait to see you that day in the temple, you are going to feel so great. Love ya Layns

Emily Stradling said...

Alayna! I love the Brunette, especially love the last picture, your eyes just POP!