Friday, October 31, 2008

the BIG reveal

Happy Halloween my blogging friends! I know you have all been dying to see my Halloween costume since I mentioned how embarrassed I was to wear/reveal it. Without further ado, here is my pink Halloween costume:
That's right...I am a gigantic woopie cushion! Embarrassing right?? Well, on Monday my Branch had a little Halloween party and I sported this beauty. I got some strange looks, but overall people enjoyed the costume. But they were mostly taken back when I would walk past them and push the button on my fart machine. Classic! Here are a few more pics of me and my friends/Branch members at the party:

my roomie Lori (no, I do not lock her in her room)
my cute friend Janalee as Cleopatra
all of us together
Cheshire Cat (aka Marcy)
soccer ball head boy (aka Danny)
just another picture of me being smashed by a cat (a horrible way to die if I must say so myself)

Here's to hoping I win a prize for my awesome costume at our work party!!!
{Happy Haunting}

8 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Love it!!!

jessi said...

I love it... just as good as mine! you will have to wait and see pics of me!

Katy Wilson said...

wow...intense costumes!!!
i'm a giant pumpkin...really original huh...

Kevin said...

Woopie.


Hahaha. Punny, I know.

tiare said...

HA HA HA!!!! seriously that brings warmth to my heart....

Natalie said...

hilarious! did you make that???

Unknown said...

Hi Alayna,(Jenny Cannegieter Fjeldsted here!) I found your blog from Tia's! It's good to see you and what you are up to! I love the halloween costume! If it's okay with you I'm going to put a link on our blog (fjeldstedfamily.blogspot.com). Good to see you!

Lindsey and Zach said...

HA HA HA HA HA....the costumes that people come up with and the people who dress in them...that is always fun to see. I am glad you kept to you pink shades of color, I expected nothing less than that.