Friday, January 30, 2009

Get Yo' Freak On Friday

I know Christmas was so last season, but I never did get around to blogging about this. If you haven't already noticed, I have a lot of fun at work. I work in a pretty laid back office and my co-workers are insane. We had a little Christmas party at work one day and I thought it would be funny to wear one of those hideous Christmas sweaters just to see how people would react. This is how I looked:Sadly, most people thought my sweater vest was cute. Honestly people...not cute! And aren't those shoes to die for? {Note: sarcasm} I think only two people at work (both men) realized that I was trying to be a freak. One of them was my boss. He stopped me in the hall at one point and said, "You know we have guests coming to the office today." Honestly, the plan was just to wear the sweater vest to get a reaction and then take it off. After that comment though the vest never was seen again...

Then things got a little out of control. Look at Joey's blog for a more in-depth detailing of our fun. Don't mind my huge fatness and scary faces...

{Good times at work}

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

you kill me girl you truly kill me. I have my bday present on my kitchen counter and love it!

Miss Amanda said...

Alayna, where is it that you work and what is your job title? I have always wonder. Sure looks like a fun office!

Marianne and Matt said...

I'm just lovin that look!