Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Richter scale 7.1

Last night I felt the earth move beneath my feet. It came as quite a shock; completely unexpected. My entire being was jolted and I was not quite sure what to do or how to react. Even now, the aftershocks are still being felt, and my world is slowly crumbling all around me...

No, I did not experience an actual earthquake, but an emotional earthquake if you will. Last night my roomie dropped a bomb on me. She is moving out...really soon. It was shocking to say the least. I had no idea she was even considering it. And now I trudge forward, trying to figure out what move to make myself. Financially, I am toast without a roomie. And the idea of living with a total stranger doesn't sound that appealing. But it must happen. I will prevail and I will get through this...

I am asking you, the blogging world, to help me if you can. Anyone know of anyone {female} in AZ looking for a place to live? Preferrably someone who is LDS and over the age of 18. Any ideas let me know. Otherwise, would you send some prayers up to the BIG MAN for me? Thanks friends!!!

6 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

I will keep my ears open...that sucks...why is she moving out?

Unknown said...

That is crappy! I am sorry. The funny thing is that my little sis boo was asking if you needed a roommate, (She wants to move down there, but has to finish her masters degree first) So maybe next August, she would be available :) But I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sheralynn is actually me....Jessi. I set up an account for my friend and forgot to change her out :)

Amy Piller said...

That stinks, who know maybe the new roomie will lead you to someone special if you know what I mean:) Love you girl and of course I will be praying for you!

Kevin said...

Well, I only know 3 single women in AZ and you're one of them and you know the other 2. But, I hope something works out soon for you.

That laundry room offer does have some appeal though...

Marianne and Matt said...

SO sorry, I am not in the AZ loop, but you are for sure in my prayers. I have to believe that these things happen for a reason and the move out of your roommate might just lead to something even better!!