Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Temptation Tuesday

My cutest friend at work, Nikki, had the amazing opportunity to go to Africa a few years ago and work in an orphanage. That is always something I have wanted to do, but never quite got around to it...so I am pretty jealous that she had the experience. I remember her saying that she puked all the way to Africa but that she also sat by some hot guy on the plane who rubbed her back while she blew chunks. She also mentioned that he was some famous singer who lives in South Africa. Cool right? Well, he still keeps in touch with her via email and honestly I think it's kind of cool. But then at work on Friday she directed me to his webpage so I could see a picture of him. And this is what came up:

Oh my heavens! The first thing I did when I saw his face was melt. And the next thing I did was yell at Nikki for not showing me his face earlier! Hello...I am single! And she knows him! So, she's going to put in a good word for me...
Mmmm...daddy! You can come to my house anytime!
{Xavier Saer}

4 comments:

jessi said...

mmmmm yummy! you two would make a great couple!!!!

Sarah Harward said...

HOLY CRAP!! I'm a happily married woman to a wonderfully hansome man, but that's not going to stop me from sayin that that man is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm not sure if I'm jealous that your friend got to sit next to him and have him rub her back, or if I'm so glad I wasn't the one throwing up next to him...I'll have to weigh the options and get back to you...

Julie said...

Nikki you just have to put in a good word for Alayna., you know she is well worth it. My hat is ready and packed ....
Julie x

Marianne and Matt said...

You two will produce beautiful babies:)